You can keep in mind the following pointers while preparing to create a professional logo for your company or business:
Understanding the industry and target audience : The first step before creating a logo is to understand the target audience. The designer can creates an alluring symbol, keeping in mind, the demographic factors of your target audience. The professional design firms look into this aspect along with understanding the industry and nature of your business. It becomes possible to create an impactfull design only after considering and identifying these two points.
Sketching ideas : The designers, firstly, create a sketch or draft of the idea. This is then approved by the client before proceeding further. They may sketch the idea based on your requirement, or you can ask them to sketch some idea that you may have already formed in your mind.
Simplicity of Logo : It is a well-established fact that the symbol should not be complicated so that the target audience can easily retain it in their memory. The success of any design actually lies in its simplicity. The fact that the target audience can easily remember and identify your logo is the ultimate factor that ensures a favorable outcome for your business.
- Text Logo : Simplest logo
- Illustrative Logo : Representation showing some specific aspects of companies.
- Corporate Logo : They typically include company name or initials, and a perfect mix of colors and graphical shape.
- Minimalistic Logo: This design utilizes existing components & maximizes the simplicity.
- Symbolic/Iconic Logo : A special category of typographic logo that consists of icons or symbols illustrating the business and values.